Post 1 : A country you'd like to visit

Hi!!

I would like to visit the country of South Korea. It is a dream i have had for more than 10 years, since around those years that i like kpop. Its culture, language and sceneryare very interesting. Not to mention that i’m a fan of many popular groups, such as ateez, bts and enhypen. I would like to go to concerts, discos and visit kpop agencies. Jeju Island is a place I have long heard on variety programs about and would like to visit. The food is something attracts my attention, they are unique and balanced for health. One of my big dreams is to raise some money and go there, if time permits I would like to live there.

which country would you like to visit?

bye, see you in a new blog!!




Comentarios

  1. I would also like to visit South Korea! Mostly for the food.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. South Korea it is one of my top countries to visit!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. One of my firts options to visit are South Korea. I see many programs of k-dramas and the places looks so fantastic.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i also would visit south koreaa , its food seen so delicius and i love the k pop

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would love to visit Korea and try their typical foods!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever.

Time travel to the past