The best concert ever.

 Hi!!

I have attended about 20 concerts in my life, mostly focused on Kpop music. I would like to talk about the concert I had recently, it was held on August 30, 2023 around 9 pm. The concert was by a group called Ateez, 7 of the 8 members attended, as one of them had to undergo surgery. I know that band since their first album released in 2018, it was something magical to see them after waiting for them for 5 years. The atmosphere was like being with family, most of the people were there because of the unconditional love they have for the group. The organization by the producer was something I didn't like very much, but seeing them was worth all those years of waiting. I had attended the Music Bank held in 2022 at the Monumental stadium, but it was canceled after a horrible rain, but seeing them there again was like healing a wound. I would go back again to a concert they attend, either individually or to a festival they come to as guests. I have a great love and appreciation for them. 


Thank you very much for reading, see you!







Comentarios

  1. Hi, you really have been to a lot of concerts, I am surprised.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Ateez is one of my favorite kpop bands, I hope I can go to their next concert here in Chile.

      Borrar
  2. 20 concerts :O I'm shocked. It seems like you had fun!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, I've never been to a concert before, but I can imagine how special was to see and hear your favorite band.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I wanted to go but I didn't know their songs that well such a: Pirate king Deja vu and Wonderland, so it was better that an Atiny was than me, for the next one I will prepare myself

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I imagine this was a dream for you! I hope you always carry this musical memory with you!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you'd like to visit

Time travel to the past