My Dream Job

Hello everyone!!

The job I dream of having in the future is to be able to work with a video game company or in the music industry, it's something I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. It would be a very demanding job and I would have to invest a lot of my time to be able to demonstrate all the skills I have, but it is something that would really be worth every second. I am currently studying design and I am going to focus on the audiovisual/graphic area to find a balance with aesthetics. If the opportunity arises in the future, I would like to study photography or art direction. Money would not be my main objective at first, as I would gain recognition and my salary would go up. The future is something that really inspires me and excites me a lot, I hope to reach the professional level of many teachers that I have had the opportunity to meet so far, an example is a teacher who worked hand in hand with "Epic Games" doing things for famous video games like Fortnite. Thank you for reading my post, I hope you too can fulfill your dreams.  

See you!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever.

Post 1 : A country you'd like to visit

Time travel to the past