Time travel to the past

Hello.

The era I would like to travel to for a few days is the 70s, an approach to the movements that really excite me as the beginning of punk culture, feminist movements in search of greater recognition for women, the visibility of different sexualities, but especially the movement of artistic, musical and clothing cultures that was born in those years. In the 70's there was my favorite artist, Jean-Michel Basquiat, a neo-expressionist who sought to portray the hierarchy imposed by society and whom I would very much like to meet in person to show him my admiration. Also one of my favorite bands started in those years, Queen, so I would like to take the opportunity to attend one of their wonderful concerts since it is not possible now due to several factors. Also one of my favorite movies was created, Winnie the Pooh, a movie that I would like to see on the big screen for the first time in my life and enjoy going back to my adolescence for a few seconds. Another movie that was released was Greese, a movie that my parents have shown me since I was a baby and I would like to be able to enjoy it the same way in the cinema, I adored watching John Travolta in his youth. 

Do you like the movies, movements and music of those years?

See you!!







Comentarios

  1. How entertaining!!!!, one of my favorite movies is also Winnie the Pooh :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Honestly I don't know the artists of that era very well, but because of my father, I like the music of those years

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like so much Greese, his songs are iconic!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The 70s is a interesting time, also I like can see the movies of this time on the cine.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever.

Post 1 : A country you'd like to visit